Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MARS learns more - WP Cabrio, KM Oasis, MT Bravo, and GE Profile washer

My name is James. I'm a tech in training with MARS. Today I was sent to school, but I wasn't alone. Jake also attended. Jake is a Service Tech with almost 3 years experience. Here at MARS, we believe all our techs should keep up with the new technology, and there's always something new to be learned, no matter how many years you have under your belt. David, the owner with 20+ years of experience, recently attended a few seminars.

Appliances change every year. There's a new feature, new setting, new design, etc. Today, we were trained on the Whirlpool Cabrio, Maytag Bravo, and Kenmore Elite Oasis washers. We also broke down a $5,000 Dacor Wall Oven. Tomorrow, we'll be breaking down a GE Profile washer.

"I don't want someone coming to my house fresh out of school. I want an experienced appliance tech!" MARS technicians are trained and we've worked on these machines before. Even I, the Tech In Training, have worked on these machines. But, you can never learn enough.

This is why we say we offer you Service Beyond. It's our slogan, our standard, and, in a nutshell, our Mission Statement. We go above and beyond to offer you Service Beyond.

No comments: